Starting from July 2020, we are switching to a rotating system between men and women for our guests to access the communal bath (Rakan bath). (15:00-24:00 and 6:00-10:30)
Learn more about trips to the Mifuneyama Rakuen Communal Bath (Rakan Bath)
By appointment only / fixed capacity
(*) Outside of days where TeamLab's 'A Forest Where Gods Live' is being hosted
- ¥3,850 (tax included) per person
- Included in your admission fee: Communal bath (sauna), art viewing (Megaliths in the Bathhouse Ruins, Forest and Spiral of Resonating Lamps in the Forest - One Stroke Fire, Butterflies Dancing in the Depths of the Underground Ruins, Transcending Space), EN TEA House (one drink), face towel
- Section 1: 15:00 - 17:30 (10 Men/Women)
Section 2: 17:30 - 20:00 (10 Men/Women)
② 22nd July - 8th November
(While TeamLab's 'A Forest Where Gods Live' is being hosted)
- ¥4,850 (tax included) per person
- Included in your admission fee: Communal bath (sauna), tickets for TeamLab's 'A Forest Where Gods Live' exhibition, face towel
- [22nd July - 30th September]
Section 1: 16:00 - 18:30 (10 Men/Women)
Section 2: 18:30 - 21:00 (10 Men/Women)
- [1st October - 8th November]
Section 1: 15:00 - 17:30 (10 Men/Women)
Section 2: 17:30 - 20:00 (10 Men/Women)
(*) Groups of more than 4 same sex guests will not be accepted
(*) Guests below middle school age will not be accepted for day trips at our baths
(*) Changing rooms for our communal bath are equipped with storage boxes for valuables. Please take care not to misplace your wristband.
(*) No private reservations
(*) Please park your vehicles at either the Mifuneyama Rakuen Parking Lot, or the Mifuneyama Rakuen Parking Lot #2 (free parking)
Conditions for usage
Please bear in mind that at this facility we reserve the right to refuse service to guests that match the descriptions below.
*Groups of more than 4 same sex guests
*Guests below middle school age (for day trips)
*People who are, or are deemed to be, connected to criminal or antisocial gangs/organisations
*People with tattoos
*People who are excessively drunk
*People being loud & disruptive
*People with skin disorders or other transmissible conditions, and people forbidden from bathing by a doctor
*People experiencing a fever or significant sluggishness, people experience coughs, laboured breathing or other symptoms of a respiratory condition, and people who are otherwise physically unwell
*People engaging in behaviour that is disruptive or dangerous for other guests, and people acting unhygienically
*People deemed inappropriate to use our facilities
Our measures against the novel coronavirus
We at Mifuneyama Rakuen Hotel recognise the danger posed by the novel coronavirus and are taking the following measures in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
1. When cleaning the facilities we make sure to disinfect areas that see heavy contact from guests with alcohol disinfectants and bleach as required.
2. We maintain thorough ventilation throughout the building.
3. We spray the virus removal product 'Cleverin' around the facility.
4. We have disinfectant stations set up around the facility, and we're working hard to make these as easy for customers to use as possible.
5. Our customer-facing staff are thorough in preventing the spread of the virus, making sure to wash their hands and gargle before and after work, as well as before and after breakfast, check-outs, check-ins and dinner.
6. We monitor the temperatures of our staff every day. Staff that exhibit a fever of over 37.5°C or are otherwise unwell are placed on furlough and are asked not to come to work.
7. Our staff wear face masks.
8. Our staff are instructed to avoid large gatherings of people, such as events, work dinners and meetings.
[Our requests to our guests]
・In order to maintain a safe environment for all guests in our establishment, we ask that you make use of the alcohol disinfectant we have made available for the duration of your stay.
・To any guests that are experiencing a fever or are otherwise feeling unwell, we apologise but we humbly ask that you please refrain from visiting our establishment.
・If you begin to feel unwell during your stay, please let a member of staff know as soon as possible.
・We may ask guests to submit to a contactless thermometer check to measure their temperature during check-in.